Website Veracity Machine, LLC
- 3-5 years experience with lathe or mill.
- Machinist works under general supervision and requires considerable knowledge of machine shop tool and equipment operation and blueprint reading in order to fabricate, repair, cut, bore, groove, or thread parts.
- Operates various hand and machine shop tools and equipment (ex. Lathe, mill, saw, drill, grinders, etc.) in order to fabricate, modify, repair, cute bore, thread, polish, or build a variety of parts.
- Has ability to read and understand simple blueprints and most inspection gauges.
- Can set proper gauges to complete task.
- Has an extensive understanding of equipment controls and functions.
- Load and unload tooling from equipment.
- Change cutting inserts when necessary.
- Any tolerances indicated on drawing are to consistently be accurate.
- Must be able to set up equipment from start to first article completion with little to no help.
- Has a thorough knowledge of programing (read, make changes, and write complex programs).
- Fix issues that surface (chatter, tool, wear, warping, speed, etc.).
- Employee will be asked to run and program different or multiple machines.
- Can determine best machine practices and processes to complete given assignment.
- Designs and constructs jigs and special tools to facilitate the machining process.
- Can machine exotic metals.
- Shows leadership qualities and meets expectations without being told.
- Personality, knowledge, and experience to help in the training of lower level machinists required.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Full Time and Contract
To apply for this job please visit www.indeedjobs.com.