Expert E&P Companies
The Receptionist/Office Assistant will:
- Handle a multi-line phone system;
- Greet and direct visitors;
- Process incoming/outgoing mail and shipments/packages;
- Handle office inventory and supply orders, quotes and requisitions;
- Provide clerical support to the office staff – filing, typing, spreadsheets, etc.;
- Maintain the kitchen area, make coffee, etc.;
- Schedule conference room bookings;
- Assist the Office Manager with the building maintenance list and scheduling;
- Run company errands occasionally; and
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Skills and Requirements
- High School Diploma or Equivalent is required;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook is required;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Time management and organizational skills;
- Must be able to bend, stoop, kneel and lift up to 25 pounds.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeedjobs.com.