ExPert Riser Solutions
Summary: Responsible for performing all assigned abrasive blasting duties in a professional manner.
- Assist in performing inside and outside abrasive blasting duties in a productive manner to include:
- – Surface preparation including masking and surface profiling
- – Equipment inspections including checking media quality and air quality
- Perform all activities in accordance with all federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- Operate equipment to clean, wash, strip, sand, remove corrosion, fill dents or otherwise prepare items for application of paint and/or other protective coatings.
- Utilize standard abrasive blasting equipment and media.
- Dispose of residual materials appropriately if necessary.
- Maintains work area in a clean and orderly manner.
- Conforms to ExPert Riser Solutions’ safety policies and shop safety rules.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Verbal Communication Skills Reading Skills
Written Communication Skills Attention to Detail
Bending, stooping, kneeling Ability to stand for extended periods of time
Ability to Work in Confined Spaces
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prior work related experience helpful.