ExPert Riser Solutions
Summary: To assemble products in accordance with established standards by performing the following duties.
- Assembles assigned product parts on assembly line in accordance with production guidelines.
- Performs spot checks of products to ensure adherence to approved quality standards.
- Notifies management of product discrepancies or equipment malfunctions.
- Maintains work areas in a clean, orderly manner.
- Wears personal protective equipment in accordance with training guidelines.
- Conforms to ExPert Riser Solutions’ safety policies and shop safety rules.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Verbal Communication Skills Mechanical Skills
Written Communication Skills Time Management
Hand/Finger Dexterity Figure Aptitude
Physical Dexterity Reading Skills
Bending, stooping, kneeling Ability to stand for long periods
Ability to work in confined spaces Ability to Lift up to 50 pounds
- High School Education or Equivalent.
- Prior work related experience helpful.