ExPert Riser Solutions
Summary: To operate machinery in a safe manner by performing the following duties:
- Operate material handling equipment to move customer equipment to various stages of production.
- Operate material handling equipment to provide customers with shipping, receiving and storage needs.
- Complete assigned jobs in accordance with written and verbal instructions.
- Inspect all equipment and document findings on appropriate paperwork.
- Maintain yard equipment in a clean, orderly and safe manner to include lifting gear.
- Notify management of equipment malfunctions and/or personal injuries immediately.
- Maintains work area in a clean and orderly manner.
- Conforms to ExPert Riser Solutions’ safety policies and shop safety rules.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Verbal Communication Skills
- Written Communication Skills
- Reading Skills
- Math Aptitude
- Attention to Detail
- Physical Dexterity
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time
- Ability to withstand various temperatures
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prior experience operating a crane or forklift.
- Prior Crane Operator Certification from previous employment and/or employment with ExPert Riser Solutions’ for one year as a forklift operator with no incidents before eligibility for promotion is desired.
- Documented completion of 50 hours of practical time with an instructor with no incidents or certification at a previous employer along with Certification with ExPert Riser Solutions.
- Quality Training will be completed during New Hire Orientation.
- All new employees will be formally trained on Standard Operating Procedures specific to their job description.
- Must be Certified in the following:
- Crane Operator Training: Hydraulic Pedestal Crane API RP 2D
- Rigger Training API RP 2D
- Forklift Operator Training