- Assist in performing inside and outside abrasive blasting duties in a productive manner to include:
– Surface preparation including masking and surface profiling.
– Equipment inspections including checking media quality and air quality
- Utilize standard abrasive blasting equipment and media.
- Assist in performing inside and outside painting include:
-Preparing paint by mixing components accurately.
-Preparing surfaces before painting.
-Applying specified coatings of paint.
- Utilize standard paint equipment such as conventional and airless spray equipment, motorized lifts, brushes, rollers and other related equipment.
- Dispose of residual materials appropriately if necessary.
- Maintain work area in a clean and orderly manner.
- Conforms to ExPert Riser Solutions’ safety policies and shop safety rules.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Verbal Communication Skills
Written Communication Skills
Bending, Stooping & Kneeling
Ability to stand for extended periods of time
Ability to work in confined spaces