Website ExPert E & P
Responsible for the coordination of all internal sales activities internally and with customers for an oil and gas equipment manufacturer and re manufacture company. This includes quotations, cost models and contract review related activities.
- Receive, review, and process each Request for Quote (RFQ) that is submitted by customers or outside sales. Compilation of customer requirements, deliverables and requested delivery date.
- Coordinate with organization departments for input on full scope of work, materials and delivery time information needed to complete cost model and quotation to customer. If capabilities are not fully available to meet customer requirements, receive input on what will be needed.
- Compile full cost model and quotations.
- Similar to RFQ’s, receive, review, and process each purchase order that is submitted by customers. Ensure PO matches quotation.
- Reconcile any differences in order requirements including an analysis of requirements between quotes and orders, and between orders and change orders.
- Review and confirm each completed order document package to ensure that all documents are present and that they are accurately completed.
- Provide final confirmation and approval of each order that accepted by the organization.
- Provide open and professional communication with customers to clearly understand customer requirements and share the organization’s capabilities in meeting them.
- Understand the company’s product lines and their functions to accurately discuss and communicate customer requirements internally and externally.
- Profile support to the CFO in projecting and meeting revenue expectations on a monthly budgetary basis, and planning order management.
- Prepare reports regarding sales, open and pending order status, potential orders on a routine basis.
- Work with the production planning group in support of determining and responding to customer due dates for shipment of orders.
- Share relevant order information with the operational groups of the organization to keep all functions updated on current changes to order requirements The updates will be via sales order changes.
- Manage the customer satisfaction function internally for the department, including collecting data for, and responding to, customer complaints in a timely and professional manner through resolution.
- Support the initial development stage and subsequent further maintenance of the sales module associated with the ERP system, as directed by the ERP Core Team.
- Support the Financial Management group in reconciling customer orders to invoice discrepancies.
- Complete work within an expected time frame in order to satisfy customer requirements regarding expedient and accurate information.
- Perform work in accordance with established company policies regarding quality, safety, and professional conduct.
- Travel as required with possibly some overnight stays.
Thorough understanding of cost models
Verbal communication skills
Written communication skills
Technical Writing Skills
Problem Solving Skills
MS Office (Word, Excel Outlook and Internet)
Excellent Time Management skills
Process and Workflow Conceptualization
- 2-5 years’ experience in a related field.
- Associates or Bachelors degree in business or financial disciplines preferred.