Website ExPert Riser Solutions
Summary: To operate machinery in a safe and efficient manner to move items to various locations.
- Operate material handling equipment to move customer equipment to various stages for production.
- Operate material handling equipment to provide customers with shipping, receiving and storage needs.
- Complete assigned jobs in accordance with written and verbal instructions.
- Inspect all equipment and document findings on appropriate paperwork.
- Maintain yard equipment in a clean, orderly and safe manner to include lifting gear.
- Adhere to established policies and procedures, paying special attention to safety regulations.
- Notify management of equipment malfunctions and/or personal injuries immediately.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Verbal Communication Skills
Written Communication Skills
Ability to sit for extended periods of time
Attention to Detail
Ability to work in the various temperatures
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prior work related experience helpful.
Must be certified in the following:
- Rigger Training API RP 2D
- Forklift Operator Training
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Previous forklift experience: 1 year
******Hydraulic Crane experience is a plus but NOT needed*****
Job Type: Full-time; 7/7 Currently working 10 hours per day, with potential to work more.