ExPert Riser Solutions
Inspects and assembles rigging to lift and move equipment throughout the yard by performing the following duties.
- Selects wire cables and tag lines according to weight and size of the load to be moved.
- Attaches wire rope and shackles to fixed overhead structures such as spreader beams and cranes, and assembles shackles to lift objects.
- Attached load with grappling devices such as loops, wires and chains to crane hook.
- Gives direction to Crane Operator engaged in hoisting and moving loads to ensure safety of workers and material handled, using hand signals, loudspeaker or telephone.
- Sets up braces and rigs hoisting equipment using hand tools and power wrenches.
- Completes assigned jobs in accordance with training guidelines.
- Maintain work area in a safe and orderly manner.
- Notifies management of equipment malfunctions and/or personal injuries immediately.
- Conforms to ExPert Riser Solutions’ safety policies and shop safety rules.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Verbal Communication Skills
Ability to Lift up to 50 pounds
Written Communication Skills
Attention to Detail
Bending, Stooping and Kneeling
Standing for Long Periods
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Prior work related experience.